Friday, July 8, 2011

Ch.. ch.. ch.. changes

As you may have noticed, if you managed to find your way here and have been previously visiting, the blog has changed a bit.  Ok, more like an overhaul.  New Title, new look, and even a new url.

I was trying to go for something different, memorable, and something that relates in some way to me. The other morning the title just popped into my head.  Geeks N’ Pudding.  Now the geeks part is understandable, but why “Pudding”?  I honestly don’t know. I mean sure, I love pudding.  Who doesn’t?  I think I decided to use it because it seems to random.  Now, why the N’ ? Well, put it this way – I was trying to think of a last word that started with an “R” (yeah, so the blog could be referred to as “G N’ R”), and I liked the way the N was, so I left it.

Now will anything change content wise?  Hell yes.  First and foremost… there’s going to actually BE content.  I suppose that really is the only change.  More randomness to come later.

‘Till next time, here’s a video to entertain you.

No comments:

Post a Comment