Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mooflenep

I dunno, don’t ask.

Well, I’m amazed that I was able to condense a 90 minute movie into 15 minutes of footage AND keep highlights of the songs in place.  Now to record an opening and a closing, as well as some narration and whatever throughout the vid.  The video itself probably won’t be funny, like many other review vids out there, but I’m not sure how/where to inject humor into something I genuinely enjoy and is good.  It’ll be easier when I come to the musicals I dislike, though I’ll try no to rip off a recent review of Grease if/when I get to it.  Hell, there’s always Grease 2 which is even worse, lol.

Rainy Day #4 outside today.  It’s getting to be a real bummer.  So, to lighten the mood, here’s a video I made with some friends back in our Multimedia class in 1997.  Through the magic of VHS and Adobe Premiere, I present to you a somewhat pixelated “Bond XX:  Where the Sun Won’t Shine.”  Enjoy and peace out.

1 comment:

  1. We shoulda Made a sequel to this, and i was the new frenchie badguy. Spoke only in subtitles. And threw in a lightsaber fight.

    ReplyDelete