Monday, May 31, 2010

Ta-da!!!

Just signed up for this service and decided to try a little blogging. I used to have one via MSN, but haven't touched that in a looooong time. Perhaps I'll play on this one more.

The big question is: what should I blog about? My life itself is pretty dull. I live in north side Fredericton with my (not yet, but might as well be) wife, our two children, and our cat. I'm currently unemployed, but have an interview this Thursday (hopefully this one will net me a job) and my wife works at a local fast food joint.

I used to host a radio program on chsr, before we moved over to the north side (no car makes for difficult traveling with my time slot). It was a LOT more fun than I had imagined. If I could get paid to do that, that would be great. The only downside to getting paid for that is that commercial station DJ's don't really have a say in their music programming.


I COULD use this page to post my random reviews and such. I'm currently working on a video review of a movie and, if it's received well enough, I might just turn it into a series of vids. If it does REALLY well, I wouldn't say no to being a regular on www.thatguywiththeglasses.com. Of course, regular text reviews might do well enough as well. Who knows?

Anyway, as for right now, I think it'll just be random until I get a good idea.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment